- 312 Presidents Hall
- PhD, Sociology, Kent State University
- MA, Sociology, Kent State University
- BA, Sociology, Boise State University
- Race/Class/Gender Inequality
- Work and Organizations
- Inequality in the Criminal Justice System
Jacob Church is a full-time instructor in the department of Gender and Race Studies. Previously, he was a full-time instructor in UA’s Criminology & Criminal Justice department. He received his Ph.D. in Sociology from Kent State University in 2022. His past research includes examining intersectional inequality in the hiring practices of private workplaces and racial disparities in criminal sentencing decisions.